October 2020

Ron wrote:

I am still addressing the subject of healing and trying to lay bare holy cows.  This month I would like to write about ancestral curses. I have heard people say that sicknesses are inherited.  

“This person is sick because their parents or family had the same problem”.

I have heard this said of cancer for instance. As it happens we have scripture that cancels this theory out completely

(NIV)Ezekiel 18:2-4  “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: “‘The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge’? “As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, you will no longer quote this proverb in Israel. For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son—both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die.”

  This is saying that each person is held responsible for their personal soul.

Sayings like these cause strongholds in our minds. I have heard people say “because my Dad had it so will I…” You will most certainly have it if you believe the lie and speak it.

Continue reading “October 2020”

September 2020


September 2020 – The Knowledge of Christ causes all things

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

How wonderful it must have been for the disciples when they saw that the demons obeyed them and all the sick were healed! I have been writing on the subject of healing for the past three months. Catch up on them if you missed them. 

Do you realize that you are the disciples of Jesus. You have exactly the same power the disciples had.  You have it now!  The only thing that keeps us from laying hands on the sick is that it did not always work in the past.

 2 Pet 1:3:  “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue…”

Working the works of God is ministering healing and life but above all; it is the knowledge of Christ in us that causes divine healing and life.

Eph 1:17:  “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.”

Continue reading “September 2020”

August 2020

August 2020 – Righteousness Consciousness

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

These 15 secrets of John G. Lake, which I wrote to you last month, start with holy cows and traditions of men which is the singular greatest stumbling block to faith. I have been giving this a lot of thought and believe that the problem is that we tend to read between the lines of the Bible and make up our own ideas while we should only be reading the Bible and believing whatever is written there.

For instance, Jesus healed everyone without asking about sin in their lives. To keep the healing they needed to be disciplined. When people do not heal after we pray for them we tend to say they did not have faith. This however was not a requirement with Jesus because He healed them with His faith and so it should be with us. To develop this kind of faith that heals when you lay hands on the sick (Mark 16) is what we should be after.

Continue reading “August 2020”

Abraham and Isaac

The purpose of this magnet is to remind you of God’s covenant promise!

Abraham and Isaac Fridge Magnet. Size: 10cmx 10cm

“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

Genesis 12:2-3

You can read the story of Abraham and Isaac in Genesis 12 through to 22.

If you know the story of Abraham you will remember that he was tempted of God. In Genesis 22 God told Abraham to go and sacrifice Isaac. Abraham obeyed God and as he was about to kill Isaac the angel of the Lord stopped him. And again this is what the angel of the Lord told him:

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 22:16 to 18

Did you notice the last part of both the promises? In Abraham shall all the families of the earth be blessed and the second verse all the nations of the earth be blessed. This includes all of us. We are all part of this promise. Because Abraham was willing to give his son to God, God gave his only Son to the world.

When we receive Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior we enter into the covenant promise of divine blessing. In Christ we are blessed, in Christ we are more than conquerors, in Christ we are saved from this world and it corruptions.

Circumsision on the eigth day

When Ishmael was 13 years old God came to Abraham again and re-confirmed his covenant with Abraham. (Genesis 17) God told Abraham to circumcise every male among his people and that circumcision would be the sign of the covenant.

Circumcision is referred to as cutting the flesh. In Ephesians 2 Paul says that we should be circumcised in our hearts, cutting away the old man and be made new, unto the Image of Christ.

That is why we use the Cross of Jesus Christ as the door unto the Father in Heaven. When we lay down our lives as Jesus laid down his life we lay down the flesh. (Will, intellect, emotions and feelings) We are partaking of the circumcision of the heart.

So my prayer over this magnet as I was making it was that you will remember the Covenant promise you have with God. That He is for you and not against you and that he will always provide what you need!

To own these magnets send me an email.

I would love to hear from you! Post your comments down below!

Back to magnet page

Remember David?

David concoured the Bear, the Lion and the Giant.
Remember David? Size: 8cm x 5 cm

Do you Remember David?

Yes David who was the youngest of eight sons.

David who were tending sheep and suddenly was anointed as King.

The same David who did not have the outward appearance of a King.

David who wrote 75 Psalms in the Bible, who played a harp and who was A MAN AFTER THE HEART OF GOD….I could go on and on about David.

David made mistakes and David was an ordinary man like any of us. The One thing that made David extraordinary was his FAITH in God.

David never backed down from a fight. He always trusted God for everything he needed. Weather it was victory, safety or provision, God was his refuge. Just read the Psalms and you will know that David knew God was with him.

That is the message I want to bring acros to you with this new magnet I made.

On the Magnet you will see the Bear, The Lion and the Giant. When David stood before King Saul seeking approval to fight Goliath this is what he said:

1 Sameul 17:37: “David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.”

David remembered what God had done for him in the past, we should also remember our past victories. We keep our faith high by remembering! We encourage ourselves for what lies ahead by remembering what God has done previously and that He never changes and will do it again! God is faithfull!

That is the main problem the Israelite’s had. They never remembered what God did for them in the past and they always got discouraged by murmuring and looking at the problem instead of believing God for what He has done!

Remember what God has done!

With this magnet I want to encourage you to REMEMBER what God has done for you! When we remember we become Victorious. Also at the bottom of the magnet you will see the Crown. David’s victories eventually caused him to become King. A King has to be victorious. We are kings and Priests of God. We are to be overcomers over every problem the enemy throws at us. Like David was anointed to be king years before he actually became king, so are we. When we gave our hearts to Jesus he made us kings with Him. Just like David we should be victorious in order for us to grow up into our kingship. Understand that all things were put under our feet (Eph 1:23) and nothing shall by any means harm us! (Luke 10:19)

Why did David pick up 5 Stones?

I once watched a testimony of a well known Afrikaans singer. He was going through a tough financial time and was playing in the Church band. He said he was feeling very down and discouraged but got up and went to Church. At Church an old Lady got hold of him and told him to be like David! Being down he said to the old Lady. But David picked up 5 stones and he only needed one! Even David had doubts! No! Replied the lady, ‘You don’t read your Bible son!’ Goliath had a Brother and 3 Sons who were giants too! David picked up 5 stones for 5 Giants but God slayed the rest. David only had to kill one!

At the bottom of my magnet you will see David’s hand holding his five stones and slingshot around his arm.

Today I give you 5 stones:

  1. If God is for you who can be against you? Romans 8:31
  2. All things that pertain unto life and godliness has been given unto us! 1 Peter 1:3
  3. In all things we are more than conquerors through Christ that loved us. Romans 8:36
  4. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
  5. Nothing can separate us from the Love of God. Romans 8:39

Back to Magnets page

Please leave your comments I would love to hear from you!

If you would like to own one of my magnets Email me.

December 2018

December 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

The imaginations and thoughts of the heart are meant to be in use. It is not meant to lay dormant for emergencies only. If it is not in use we are limiting God in the things He wishes us to bring forth by faith. We should be continually growing in all areas and should be living exiting lives where we believe for things we would have thought impossible in the past. The present political situation in our country, challenges in our health and family should be a challenge to overcome in our minds to not live in it but above it.

Deut 30:19:  “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life that both thou and thy seed may live:”

Continue reading “December 2018”

November 2018

November 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

I believe that all our readers have the understanding that the imagination can bring forth the things we really desire. God has given each one of us imaginations and thoughts of the heart. He has made a way for man to be supernaturally provided for. In Gen 6:5 God destroyed the earth because the above mentioned thoughts and imaginations of the heart was continually evil . The imaginations were not in use to bring forth good but evil.

As we can see the place inside of us, is the heart of man which has also been identified as the conscience. For the sake of understanding this letter let us call it the “IMAGERY”. This is of course the kingdom of God in us.

This is the place in us we used to play in as children, in our imagination.

 I am sure that each one of our readers have managed to bring things out of the imagery. Anything we really have need of can be seen in the imagery, and if we can do this continually those desires of the heart will come because God promises it. This place inside us is like soil that when it has been properly prepared we can sow a seed in it and expect the power of the soil of the imagery to bring forth  whatever we have imagined. Eph 3:22

Continue reading “November 2018”

September 2018

September 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

Some of our readers are still struggling to understand the practicality of the kingdom of God.

Is it really the way God supplies all our needs?

As explained many times before the natural man is a carnal man driven by the fruits of the flesh, living by pride or for itself. This natural state in the heart of man is as Genesis 6:5 describes.

Gen 6:5:  “And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”

God caused the flood because of this heart that is wicket, ignorant and evil and chaotic. This is described as being the kingdom of darkness, deep and dark. Some people choose to give their kingdom of the mind to the beasts of Revelation 17:17. If the Holy Spirit chooses, He moves upon the face of our deep and calls light into being. This is when we give our hearts to God. Gradually we grow into being the Kingdom of God. Revelation 12:10 and the old kingdom which is called Babylon (Rev 17:5) begins to fall. Slowly the Holy Spirit finds more and more room in our hearts until the imaginations and thoughts of the heart becomes the dwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Continue reading “September 2018”

August 2018

August 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

Last month I started telling of the way the Kingdom of God functions by faith. To explain all of it will take a book, but I will tell of the way it was explained to me by my brother Paul, who had no idea that he was explaining the power of the kingdom of heaven; he was simply aware of this power and used the power to live by, to give God glory.

The kingdom works with a seed of like substance. If you want maize you need to sow maize seed and so on. I do not know what your particular need is but if you want to use this principle you must ask the Holy Spirit to show you what seed you must sow.

Example, when I grew tired of being alone I asked the Lord to give me a wife and asked Him to show me the seed I must sow. It turned out that I must sow myself. I had to sow my flesh and not look at another woman until God send a woman who would repack my closet. This was to be my wife and together we practiced the principles of the Kingdom of God.

Continue reading “August 2018”

July 2018

July 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

During my resent holiday I have seen lots of misery and have come to the conclusion that the Kingdom of God is not preached as Jesus told us to. Jesus spent a lot of time saying how the Kingdom of God functions in many different ways using Parables. For lack of space I cannot list them all here.

The crux of the matter is that God supplies exactly what we sow by the way we sow.  A Good measure pressed down shaken together running over like in Luke 6:38. If we judge we will be judged, if we forgive we will be forgiven. What we sow we will reap.

As a young man I had to learn this simple lesson that I should just begin to do what my hand finds to do. Today I know this to be a kingdom principle. It seems impossible but this is the miraculous way God supplies all our needs. This principle alludes many and causes a lot of frustrations and jealousy.

Continue reading “July 2018”

June 2018

June 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

Last month I wrote to you concerning exercising discipline in our lives as a way of dying to our flesh. Previously I mentioned that I have been reading the work of Martin Luther.  Luther has a very deep understanding of the flesh.

Luther accuses the Pope of his time to have darkened the word “flesh”, to mean only sexual lust or lechery.

The monks divided themselves into different religious orders which followed different teachers and church leaders very much the way we still do. They wore their hair differently, believed themselves to be holier than all others while some lashed themselves to kill the flesh, others did not think it was bad to be obese. Luther concludes by saying “that these are works of the flesh.”

In this same way the word flesh is still darkened and hardly mentioned in sermons. Popular teachers are motivational speakers that use the Word, but the cross and sanctification is never mentioned. I am leaving it to the reader to decide which of these things are of the “flesh”. I would like to add that we are not to judge others but rather avoid.

Continue reading “June 2018”

May 2018

May 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

Growing in the spirit is what the gospel is all about, for Christ is the life giving Spirit. (Giving life and life abundantly in John 10:10.)  To grow in the spirit has humble beginnings which lead to more humility.  

Those who think that works make them holy have missed it. That’s the wrong path. Our purpose is to die – to the flesh. Before we can however assail such a mighty enemy as those mentioned in Gal 5:19 we have to begin with humble tasks such as making our bed and cleaning our room. Leaving a filthy bathroom for others to clean for you is not anything God will bless.

I was under the impression that the tasks I was performing was of greater importance than those humble tasks servants can perform. I thought, let me go forward. Let me do the things others can’t then they can have something to do. However, everything you do out of a unorganized and undisciplined mind will fail. I have had to learn the hard way. Never place yourself that high. Leaving things in an untidy state behind you is showing the state your mind really is in. From the moment you rise in the morning until you go to bed shows the order in your mind which results in spiritual growth.  As the physical house or job becomes orderly the spirit becomes ordered and life giving. The Bible teaches us that physical things are also spiritual.

Continue reading “May 2018”

April 2018

April 2018

Ron wrote:

Blessing in persecution

Historically it has been proven that the church is never better than when it is being persecuted. In our time it is not so much a physical persecution but one of the spirit.

 Attending the funeral of my late friend Rudi de Ridder, I noticed how few people are standing up to the challenges we face in this country. For the persecution we face is of threats of losing our property or suffering in drought, being pushed of the road by taxis and losing your job. I do not get out a lot, and driving to Johannesburg and listening to all these people and the complaints of bad roads and hospitals, terrible service in government departments the arrogance and pride. The sewerage plants are broken and my friend cannot be cremated because not one of the crematoriums is working. This all sounds like persecution to me.

Continue reading “April 2018”

March 2018

March 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

As I have been experiencing a breakthrough in my prayer life, I feel that I should share it with our readers because many are still not entering in to the presence of God. Most people don’t have the time but others are misled into other religious doctrines. I have spent a lot of time trying to understand the point of view of many well meaning teachers. The problem is that most teachers don’t understand that all things that are physical are spiritual. One fellow does not want people to anoint themselves with oil for he reckons (correctly) that the anointing must happen inside the hypothalamus. However it is the physical anointing that causes the spiritual anointing. In the same way the physical flood, flooded the world and drowned all that lived, we are flooded by inner turmoil that causes spiritual death. Jesus is our Prince of peace who gave His life on the cross so that we may live a life free from the flood the enemy causes in our heart.

 Isa 59:19: “When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.”

Continue reading “March 2018”

February 2018

February 2018

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Email-Logo.jpg

Ron wrote:

The Husband and his role as Priest of the House

The fact that each husband should be the priest of his household seems to be widely accepted yet it seems that there are a lot of misconceptions in the implementing of this task.

Some of the guys want to lay down personal laws and expects the family to fall in line- which causes rebellion. Some people are leaving churches for instance because they do not agree with the rules. This same thing happens in families and businesses or partnerships.  The key to having successful partnerships is mutual respect and being in agreement.

Mat 18:19:  “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”

Continue reading “February 2018”

January 2018

January 2018

Ron wrote:

We wish our readers a happy new year!

Gen 1:3:  “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”

The word “light” is translated as ‘illumination, lightning, Happiness’ and my favourite is ‘morning sun.’

As you know by now when you draw the line across the forehead in the place you wear a crown, the upper half of the cranium is similar to the shape of a rising sun. When you visualise the thorn crown on the “line” we realise how Christ gave His life so we may have a Christ mind.

We wish all our readers absolute infilling of the Christ Spirit in this year. Greater awareness of His Spirit within us as He teaches us to be transformed and renewed in our thinking. May our spirit be enlarged as the Holy Spirit is enthroned in our hearts. May the eyes of our spirit be ever more unveiled so we may see further and continually.

Another year in which we can strive for the integrity of the heart as we learn to guard the heart against the W.I.F.E. (Will, Intellect, Feeling and Emotion) by remaining in Christ.

Continue reading “January 2018”

December 2019

December 2019

Ron wrote:

The subject of our monthly letters is guarding the heart.

Pro 4:23:  “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”

This scripture is saying that all things pertaining to everything that happens in our lives is subject to the state of the heart.  The heart is the conscience; it is where the Spirit of God resides right inside our spirit.  The heart is where we pray and see in the imaginations and thoughts of the heart. In Genesis 6:5 – God saw that the imaginations and thoughts of the hearts of all the people on earth were continually evil. For this reason this evil generation was destroyed by the flood. In the New Testament this is a type of spiritual death.

Many of us are struggling to hear God’s voice and receive revelation from God because we do not make the state of the heart our first priority. Some people are tired of waiting on God to answer prayers but do not realize that hearing God only happens if the heart belongs to God. If we take part in daily sanctification of the heart we can confidently be everything the Bible says we are. The Bible says we are sons of God, but is it really possible to be sons of God if the heart is full of worry for instance?

Continue reading “December 2019”

October 2019

October 2019

Ron wrote:

We all want to live in the blessing of God and experience the great promises of God. We expect to be blessed because we are in Christ and are the seed of Abraham.

Gal 3:29:  “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

God swore by himself in Hebrews 6 that He blesses the seed of Abraham, yet so many times our prayers go unanswered.  Looking back in my own life I am amazed that I managed to get any prayers answered at all because I did not even know what sin was. Because of the Line we learnt that sin came into the heart. The very place that should only belong to God.

Sin came into the heart in the form of worry and all the other lusts of the flesh mentioned in Galatians  5:19. Because we understood that the heart must be guarded against the above mentioned; guarding the heart became a life style that is truly challenging. In guarding the heart the greatest weapon at our disposal is the blood of Jesus. Christ overcome the work of the sinful nature in man (Satan) by the work of the cross and His blood. Without the blood of Christ and the sprinkling of His blood we cannot have a clear conscience with which to believe.

Continue reading “October 2019”

September 2019

September 2019

Ron wrote:

The purpose of this month’s letter is to understand the word “soul” and the power of the blood. With the knowledge of the line it is possible to understand that the soul is below the Line and should be ruled over by the spirit which is above. Years ago I asked a knowledgeable person to explain the soul and I was met with a “it is very hard to understand the soul”.

Fact is that we are held responsible for our soul as in the case of the rich man who worked to satisfy his soul: Luke 12:19:  “And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.”  [This is a description of the W.I.F.E.(Will, Intellect, Feeling and Emotion)]

Luke 12:20:  “But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?”

Continue reading “September 2019”

August 2019

August 2019

Ron wrote:

This month Ron Wrote:

I have lately been spending time memorizing scriptures that strengthens personal faith.

If you learn to keep the word in your mouth day and night you will make your way prosperous. In Mark 11: 23-24 we learn that you will have whatsoever you say if you believe and doubt not in your heart.

I was reminded by the Lord that this is the way we started and managed to accomplish much by speaking the word, hearing the spoken word brought faith –which is the only way to please God.

All this is important but I would like to remind everyone that faith will come on the scene a lot quicker if we guard the heart first of all. If we seek first the kingdom of God then all things are added. The kingdom is within and it is the heart of man where God makes His temple.

Continue reading “August 2019”

July 2019

July 2019

Ron wrote:

This month Ron Wrote:

The soul of man is that part of us that wants to be pitied. It also longs to be fulfilled with all the universe has to offer. It worships itself and is self centered as it boasts about itself. Yet at the same time can fall into deep self loathing as it wallows in self pity. The psalmist cries out to be delivered from the pit.

 This is the deep dark of Genesis 1 that is described to be chaotic. Each one of us has been here, perhaps you have forgotten how far you have come since the Spirit of God moved upon your deep and called light into being.

Remember how great it was when you gave your life to Jesus and your heart was washed with His blood to have a clear conscience that could pray with great confidence to receive things that you might be struggling to do today? Perhaps the tribulations of life has taken the wind from your sails, perhaps you are finding it real hard to be thankful at all times.

I would like to remind you that we are a work in progress. I know this because I saw Jesus dancing after I passed through a particular hard time. I struggled to understand this because I never thought of Him as dancing exuberantly until I found this following scripture.

Zep 3:17:  “The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.”

A study of this scripture shows that He dances and rejoices over us as we begin to live and move and have our being in Christ, God rejoices. After all God gave His only begotten Son so that we may live in Christ. (John 3:16) As we lay down our old sinful nature God rejoices over us. The soul no longer boast of himself.

Ps 34:2:  “My soul shall make her boast in the LORD…”

In myself I am empty and powerless. Even when I achieve things I thought were important and will fulfill me, I find that I am empty! As I die daily to myself I rise in Christ.

These things have to happen in us so that we may be as Jesus was in the earth. God has plans for us, a hope and a future in Christ. Because the same Spirit that rose Jesus from the dead lives in us, we are to be the faith of God, we are to be the Word of God in the earth. This is why the heavens rejoices over us when we die to self, so that we may speak God’s word and create with His word and bring forth life into the earth.

 I now realize that when I saw Jesus dancing it was because we were speaking the word continually in the face of tribulation. Even though the flesh was screaming “What about me?” I concentrated on what does the word say. The word says that they that find the word find life and it is health to all their flesh. (Prov 4:22)

 The word, is still creating as it created in the beginning but God is not saying it anymore, He expects us to say it and create with it. In this way the sons of God are revealed in the earth. Rom 8:19:  “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”

I cannot stretch the importance of the Word of God enough.

Ron

________________________________

What is this letter?

Dear Reader. This is a monthly e-mail letter which was sent out to our subscribers on the date indicated in the header. You can find an archive of previous letters on our Monthly E-mails tab.

You can also subscribe to receive these letters in your inbox.

Usually we only send these mails to persons who have visited us and have been into our Man Made Cave: The Alpha Omega Cave, to whom we have shared our revelation about The Line. If you have not visited us in person you can watch a video of our Cave tour. In doing so you will be able to understand our letters much better. Please leave your comments! We love to hear from you!

BACK TO E-MAILS

June 2019

June 2019

Ron wrote:

3John 1:2:  “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

The above scripture is one of the very first that God gave me in my quest to understand spiritual things.

The context is that the hearer of this Word would prosper as his soul prospers. First you must understand that this word “soul” represents the “wife”. (My own abbreviation for Will, Intellect, Feelings and Emotions) When you suffer from physical pain for instance, the loudest voice you hear at this time comes from feelings. It’s screaming that it’s hurting, as the body joins in to say where the pain is. The body and the soul have now teamed up against the spirit, Two against one.

The spirit is above the Line and in order to overcome the body and soul it must say what the word of God says. The word is spirit and it is life and what does it say?

 “The word, is sharper than any two edged sword and it divides between soul and spirit.” (Heb 4:12)

Immediately the word shows that the moans and groans are coming from below the Line. The spirit is above and as we keep speaking the word the healing power of the word drowns out the voices that want to repeat what’s happening in the physical.

I hope this letter will be of some use to people who are going through tribulation at this time of their lives. No matter what the below voices are saying you must say what God is saying about your situation. The voices are saying that life is unfair, how can God allow these cruel things to happen? But what does the word say? 

Joh 16:33:  “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”

The word “world” is once again the things of the soul man. Jesus overcome this soul man so that we may follow Him daily and lay down this soul life, so we may have peace in the Christ mind that is above the voices of doom and gloom. As I said in my last letter I was there in this great sea of pain. I was below but above the Line there was light and as I spoke the healing scriptures in my mind I could hear loved ones doing the same and the power of the word would drown out the below complaints. I found out later that Jesus just loves it when we apply the word. He appeared to me, wearing a shepherds cloak. He was so excited about the way we applied the word that He started play acting the healing scriptures that we used. He just could not stand still because apparently great things are to come out of the tribulation I had passed through. These things I still do not quite understand but it all has to do with the growth of the spirit of man and how God sent His son to heal us and deliver us from our destruction. The pain begins to leave because the spirit is taking up its more superior position in Christ. The lesson is to learn that the spirit is far superior to the flesh.

I encourage you who are going through tribulation, trials and pain to accumulate all the scriptures you can about your situation and set your mind and your attention on the Word of God. For the Word of God does not return void. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

________________________________

What is this letter?

Dear Reader. This is a monthly e-mail letter which was sent out to our subscribers on the date indicated in the header. You can find an archive of previous letters on our Monthly E-mails tab.

You can also subscribe to receive these letters in your inbox.

Usually we only send these mails to persons who have visited us and have been into our Man Made Cave: The Alpha Omega Cave, to whom we have shared our revelation about The Line. If you have not visited us in person you can watch a video of our Cave tour. In doing so you will be able to understand our letters much better. Please leave your comments! We love to hear from you!

BACK TO E-MAILS

May 2019

May 2019

Ron wrote:

About 10 days ago we drove to the coast on a prepared holiday, a place where I had a very personal encounter with the Lord.  I received knowledge that made no sense making public.  I’m not going to spend a lot of time on details. The Lord took me to a place from where we could see the glory of God.  Anyone could see, all the power of God was there, it was in the shape of a rising sun, positively brimming with power. Then the Lord pointed to one particular shape in the clouds that was in the shape of a line. Inside this line the face of a man then formed and the line was drawn exactly where we draw the line of the crown, forming a rising or morning sun in the mind of that person’s face.  Then the Lord stepped forward and asked what did I not understand, can’t you see the same light that is in God is also inside the mind of that man.

For days after this encounter with the Lord I was left in tears, but tragically no further explanation.  I have been praying about having a healing anointing but as I have never had experienced illness it seemed strange that people don’t just go to the Lord as we did with these things.  After a few days a bowl problem became more severe in my body and I started drawing closer to the cross; but the Lord was not responding.  Instead of it getting better it rather grew worse.  Eight months ago it was diagnosed as Gallstones. No doctors, no I said! The Lord will do this, we all agreed.  Sharpening our two edged swords we settled into the Word, however in these eight months I did not eat a proper meal for one day and eventually became a bag of bones. 

Continue reading “May 2019”

April 2019

April 2019

Ron wrote:

I have once again been astounded at how just about everyone knows about the power of positive thinking and yet most of them do not know how to apply this truth. They sit in the Tea Garden talking about the state of our country discussing how to get out of here. They know they should be positive but then refer to the latest encounter with the traffic police and so on.

We know we should be positive yet the mind wanders off to the things of this world. This is a typical example of double mindedness. To get things done in the earth we need heaven to come to earth. “Let thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven”  God is preparing a people who will bring His will into the earth in the midst of whatever you are going through right now. He is doing this by allowing us to live in the present day fire of tribulation.

Some put this word tribulation into the future but the Bible uses it in the present tense.

Continue reading “April 2019”

March 2020

March 2019

Ron wrote:

The imaginations and thoughts of the heart are meant to be in use. It is not meant to lay dormant for emergencies only. If it is not in use, we are limiting God in the things He wishes us to bring forth by faith. We should be continually growing in all areas of our lives and should be living exiting lives where we believe for things we would have thought impossible in the past. The present political situation in our country, challenges in our health and family should be a challenge to overcome in our minds, choosing to not live in it but above it.

Deut 30:19:  “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life that both thou and thy seed may live:”

Continue reading “March 2020”

February 2019

February 2019

Ron wrote:

Last month I wrote on Feelings. 

From reactions to the last letter it seems we are all guilty of allowing feelings to rule in us one way or another. Natural man wants to be pampered to sink away into feelings. Feelings like goose bumps, floating away sensations, generally away from the realities of this world.

The idea is that we should be doing something in the earth, while most are intent on being someone in the earth measuring all and everything by material things and the way they feel.

However our purpose from the beginning has been to have dominion in the earth. In the same way we rule over animals we should rule over the fleshly state that is within. Feelings is to be ruled over.

Continue reading “February 2019”

May 2020

May 2020

Ron wrote:

The subject of last month’s Email was to enter the rest with the time we have at our disposal during lock down. Perhaps you have noticed how the mind can wonder when you read the scriptures or try to pray.  Perhaps you will agree now how important it is to know where you are in your mind at all times.

 I do not intent to teach about the twelve rooms but would like to remind you that the tabernacle is the way to enter into the presence of God.

The reason being is that we need to have the mind dealt with daily.

 Science teaches that we have a hundred billion brain cells. I want each one of my brain cells to be filled with the light and knowledge of God. This is why we take thoughts captive, pulling down strongholds, principalities and powers. We cast down wickedness in high places from our own minds. These brain cells must be sanctified with the blood of Jesus so that I can have the Christ mind. In this way we become the tabernacle of God. The house of God is to be sanctified so that the Spirit of God  can speak to us in our hearts.

Continue reading “May 2020”

April 2020

April 2020

Ron wrote:

The question most believers have right now in the time of the Covid 19 virus is what does God say about it all?

I personally have not received any instruction apart from: “Guard your heart. Do not be afraid.”

These are the same instructions God gave to Joshua.

Jos 1:9:  “Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” Joshua 1:7 God says–

Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goes.

Continue reading “April 2020”

January 2020

January 2020

We are grateful for all the people who came to visit The Shoe and our Alpha Omega Cave this holiday. Each one that came were humble and meek hearted. All understood that keeping the heart is our main priority and that becoming a living sacrifice to be a reasonable service to God. (Rom 12)

Understanding the power of the cross will assist each one to cut the flesh and live in the spirit.

There is excitement in heaven for the sons of God is being manifested.

Rom 8:19:  “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.”

Continue reading “January 2020”

February 2020

February 2020

This Month Ron wrote:

Welcome to all new comers to this monthly letter where our theme is to guard the heart.  You may have seen the explanation of the cross, the blood and the line for the first time and you are comparing scriptures you know from both testaments to compare to the Line. God has given us this tool with which to discern between flesh and spirit.

While doing this I hope that you will be using E-sword the electronic sword so you can understand the real meanings of all words written in the Bible. (www.e-sword.net)

It is important to note that all physical things explain spiritual things. For instance when the Bible talks about a physical tree it is explaining that we are spiritual trees. Always remember that the Bible is a spiritual book that uses the historical events of the Old Testament to explain the way we grow spiritually. We compare to the Israelite’s who were slaves in Egypt in the same way we were naturally ruled over or enslaved by the flesh.

Continue reading “February 2020”